ExpressLRS (ELRS) dual-radio Receiver
For FPV drones
30mm and 20mm mounting holes - fits on the stack
Supports true (full) diversity for long range
Robust GH connector for easy setup
Suitable for full-size quads, and whoops. The 30mm mounting holes are on break-off tabs,
for mounting on small frames. Can be mounted on the main stack, or secondary
mounting holes (30mm or 20mm) common on 5" quads.
Compatible with ELRS Gemini
Works with Betaflight, INAV, Ardupilot, and PX4
Uses a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) to improve connection
Compatible with the latest ELRS; comes with ELRS 3.0 installed
Can connect over WiFi to customize, or upgrade to future versions.
Supports ELRS True Diversity (Also known as Full Diversity)
Includes 2 independent radios, each connected to an antenna.
Combines packets from both signals. This is more robust than Diversity receivers that use a single
radio connected to 2 antennas.
Includes dual Power amplifiers (PA) and Low Noise amplifiers (LNA)
For improved performance behind obstacles, and for longer range telemetry.
Sturdy GH pin header, and big, clearly-labeled pads
Use either to connect to your FC. Comes with a cable that plugs into the header,
and has bare wires on the other end for soldering to your FC.
Includes anti-vibration rubber dampers, and 2 antennas
Includes an RGB LED for expressive status indications
Radios use a SMPS DC-DC converter, which saves power
Open source hardware
Schematics, PCB, and production files for AnyLeaf ELRS receivers are open source; you're
free to view, learn-from, modify, and produce them. AnyLeaf
ELRS hardware files. In the open source spirit of ELRS, we can improve the community
by sharing designs.
For details on ELRS, check out its homepage, or
our overview article.
- Module dimensions: 37 × 37 × 6 mm (31 × 31 mm with breakaways sections removed)
- Weight: 4 grams
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm × 30.5mm pattern: M3 (4mm diameter, with 3mm grommets). 20mm × 20mm pattern:
M2 (3.2mm diameter, with 2mm grommets)
- Power input: 3.3 - 7V
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
- MCU: ESP32 PICO-V3
- Radio receivers: 2 × Semtech SX1280 or SX1281, with DC-DC power
- LNA / PAs: 2 × AT2401C
- PA telemetry amplification: +22 dBm
- Radio timing source: 52Mhz temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Update capabilties: WiFi, Betaflight passthrough, UART
- Pin header to flight controller: JST GH, 1.5mm pitch, 4 pins
- Antenna connector: 2 × IPEX MHF-1
- Status LED: RGB (full color)
- Included cable: JST GH to bare wires