ExpressLRS (ELRS) Receiver
For FPV drones
Coming Winter 2022
30mm and 20mm mounting holes - fits on the stack
Supports antenna diversity; includes LNA/PA
Robust GH connector for easy setup
Suitable for full-size quads, and whoops. The 30mm mounting holes are on break-off tabs,
for mounting on small frames. Can be mounted on the main stack, or secondary
mounting holes (30mm or 20mm) common on 5" quads.
Compatible with the latest ELRS; comes with ELRS 3.0 installed.
Can connect over WiFi to customize, or upgrade to future versions.
Supports ELRS Diversity, with connections to 2 antennas via a multiplexer
Compared to our full diversity Rx, this receiver uses a single radio and PA/LNA, with a multiplixer
that switches antennas based on signal strength. This reduces the price, but may not be as robust as full
diversity, which uses 2 independent radios and amplifiers.
Includes a Power amplifier (PA) and Low Noise amplifier (LNA)
For improved performance behind obstacles, and for longer range telemetry.
Sturdy GH pin header, and big, clearly-labeled pads
Use either to connect to your FC. Comes with a cable that plugs into the header,
and has bare wires on the other end for soldering to your FC.
Includes anti-vibration rubber dampers
For details on ELRS, check out its homepage, or
our overview article.
- Module dimensions: 38 × 38 × 6 mm (25 × 25 mm with breakaways sections removed)
- Weight: 10 grams
- Mounting holes: M3 (4mm diameter + 3mm grommets). 30.5mm × 30.5mm, and 20mm × 20mm
- Power: 3.3 - 5V
- MCU: ESP32 8285
- Radio receivers: Semtech SX1280, with DC-DC power
- LNA / PAs: Skyworks SE2431L
- PA amplification: +24 dBm
- Update capabilties WiFi, Betaflight passthrough, UART
- Pin header to flight controller: JST GH, 1.5mm pitch, 4 pins
- LED: Red
- Included cable: JST GH to bare wires