IR Stove thermometer
Measure the temperature of your burners, skillets, and food
Cook more consistently
Follow recipes more closely
Prevent pan warping when rinsing
Keep oils at a safe temperature
Prevent pans from overheating
- Shows temperature in °C or °F
- Plugs into an outlet or USB port for power
- Includes clips for power cord management
- Find the perfect time to add food to your pan
- Cook more consistently
- Know when the pan's preheated
- Know when the pan's getting too hot
- Know when the pan's over the smoke point of oils
- Get the perfect temperature for consistent tortillas, and fried eggs
- Follow recipes more accurately
(Change to °F)
- Fried eggs: 150 - 180°C
- Corn tortillas: 220°C or hotter
- Omelette : 140 - 160°C
- Know when the burner or skillet is safe to touch
- (Combustion points too.
Smoke point of cooking oils:
- Olive oil: 180°C
- Canola oil: 220°C
- Sunflower oil: 220°C
- Butter: 200°C
Safe temperatures for pan rinsing (to prevent warping)
- Cast iron, hot water: < 110°C
- Cast iron, cold water: < 80°C
- Other, hot water: < 90°C
- Other, cold water: < 50°C
Works on non-stick, cast-iron, steel, and aluminum
Why use this over a handheld IR sensor?
The idea behind the AnyLeaf Stove Thermometer is similar to that of handheld sensors.
We think our thermometer is a better fit for cooking since it's hands-free.
The color codes help you check temperature at a glance, and the sensor is a higher-quality one
that that used on common handhelds.
If you already cook with a handheld sensor, this is a nice upgrade.
- Body dimensions: 62 × 54 × 40(height) mm
- Total height, with mount 95 mm
- Weight: 200 grams (0.3 oz)
- Temperature range: 50°C - 380°C (122°F to 716°F)
- Sensor: Melixis MLX90614 with 10° field of view
- Mounting: Magnetic, with lockable 360° swivel, 90° tilt
- Power: 5V USB type-C. (Works with standard phone chargers)
- Included AC adapter: 110-240V, 50-60HZ input; 5V DC output; US 2-prong plug
- Body material ABS plastic