IR Stove thermometer
Measure the temperature of your burners, skillets, and food
For when "medium heat" isn't precise enough
Cook more consistently
Follow recipes more closely
Prevent pan warping when rinsing
Keep oils at a safe temperature
Prevent pans from overheating
- Shows temperature in °C or °F
- Plugs into an outlet or USB port for power
- Includes clips for power cord management
- Find the perfect time to add food to your pan
- Cook more consistently
- Know when the pan's preheated
- Know when the pan's getting too hot
- Know when the pan's over the smoke point of oils
- Get the perfect temperature for consistent tortillas, and fried eggs
- Follow recipes more accurately
- Brew (pourover and french press) coffee and tea more consistently
(Change to °F)
- Fried eggs: 150 - 180°C
- Corn tortillas: 220°C or hotter
- Omelette : 140 - 160°C
- Know when the burner or skillet is safe to touch
- (Combustion points too.
Smoke point of cooking oils:
- Olive oil: 180°C
- Canola oil: 220°C
- Sunflower oil: 220°C
- Butter: 200°C
Safe temperatures for pan rinsing (to prevent warping)
- Cast iron, hot water: < 110°C
- Cast iron, cold water: < 80°C
- Other, hot water: < 90°C
- Other, cold water: < 50°C
Coffee and tea example brewing temperatures
- Coffee: 94°C
- Sencha green tea: °C
- Gyokuro green tea: °C
- Sencha green tea: °C
Works on non-stick, cast-iron, steel, and aluminum
Accuracy is best on Non-stick and cast-iron surfaces. Accuracy is reduced
on shiny surfaces, but is good enough for most cooking purposese.
Why use this over a handheld IR sensor?
The idea behind the AnyLeaf Stove Thermometer is similar to that of handheld sensors.
We think our thermometer is a better fit for cooking since it's hands-free.
The color codes help you check temperature at a glance, and the sensor is a higher-quality one
that that used on common handhelds.
If you already cook with a handheld sensor, this is a nice upgrade.
- Body dimensions: 62 × 54 × 40(height) mm
- Total height, with mount 95 mm
- Weight: 200 grams (0.3 oz)
- Temperature range: 50°C - 380°C (122°F to 716°F)
- Sensor: Melixis MLX90614 with 10° field of view
- Mounting: Magnetic, with lockable 360° swivel, 90° tilt
- Power: 5V USB type-C. (Works with standard phone chargers)
- Included AC adapter: 110-240V, 50-60HZ input; 5V DC output; US 2-prong plug
- Body material ABS plastic