Mercury-G4 quadcopter flight controller
For digital FPV. Uses modern hardware, and big solder pads.
Coming Winter 2022
Built-in ELRS receiver
Designed for DJI and HDZero digital systems
Designed to be easy to assemble, with big, clearly-labeled solder pads, and header
with pre-crimped wires to connect to a camera and Vtx. There's plenty of room around both sets of
mounting holes, so spacers and shock absorbers won't get in the way.
Plug + play with popular ESCs.
Its included cable connect directly to Diatone ESCs. Also includes a cable with separate header
you can wire into other configs. Includes a cable for connecting to DJI digital setups too that plugs
into the FC.
Suitable for full-size quads, and whoops. The 30mm mounting holes are on break-off tabs,
for mounting on small frames.
Includes DJI-digital compatible pin header
Does not include analog OSD support - this is a digital-only FC. Includes a 10V regulator,
to provide dedicated, safe power to your Vtx and camera.
Compatible with DJI and HDZero digital systems
ExpressLRS (ELRS) receiver and antenna
With onboard ELRS, you no longer need to buy and mount a separate receiver. Features lower latency
than offboard receivers due to a direct connection with the FC computer.
Compatible with DSHOT-600, and DSHOT-300
Onboard altimeter (barometer), and 16MB black box flash memory
Features robust power filtering and separation, to reduce interference, and provide smooth sensor readings
and control response.
Includes anti-vibration rubber dampers
- Module dimensions: 34 × 34 × 6 mm
- Weight: 14 grams
- Mounting holes: M3 (3mm diameter). 30.5mm × 30.5mm, and 20mm × 20mm patterns
- Power: 6 - 26V (2-6S LiPo)
- MCU: STM32G474 - 170Mhz, 512kbyte internal flash, 128kb SRAM
- IMU: TDK ICM-42688
- Barometer: Infineon DPS-310
- Storage: 8Mbit "black box" flash: Winbond W25Q
- Power and flashing: USB-C, and SWD
- ESC pin header: JST SH, 1mm pitch, 8 pins (Diatone pinout)
- Digital Vtx/cam pin header: JST SH, 1mm pitch, 6 pins (DJI pinout)
- UART connections: 4
- I2C buses: 2
- ELRS radio receiver: Semtech SX1280
- Power pad voltages: 10V, 3.3V